miércoles, febrero 22

A night before sunday


to Ana...
A chant was heard from an utterly womb,
past days gave birth to the light’s night sun{before}day,
once again otherness dialectically felt like home,
at Hegelian street, the mystical twins found their own way,

Words of mysticism sounded between our Gods,
exquisitely food to my soul, she was feeding me with angels,
memories from yesterday’s faith, kept praying for its odds,

Her eyes were beauty of a goddess embracing mine,
the music held my heart through my desire evolving Love,
shared was the dance of a women to my love becoming desire,

My arms reach out for her embrace, fearful to be left alone,
slow goodbye reminiscing the history of our hearts,
yet, her face remind hidden on silence’s words upon,

She and her moony mirror reflected their infinite light,
whispered promises as I cherish the bliss of her sight,
needlessly need to watch the fullness of the moon,
for I have found one with lightly dark of her own…
mizpah

No hay comentarios.: